Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to educate and inform law firms about the importance of internet marketing and what it takes to be competitive online. I have been working in the Miami market for 5 years and I have a strong understanding of what it is necessary to generate business online. So much has changed over the years when it comes to the power of the internet and I think we would all agree that it is a viable place to generate revenue and clients. My goal to is to make sure you get relevant information so you can make an educated decision on how to spend your marketing dollars . Please feel free to follow this blog and I hope we all have a very successful year.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to know how to create more links to my website

    ReplyDelete